Aquatic Contracting was founded in 2001 by a fisheries biologist and has become a leader in the field of habitat restoration in the Pacific Northwest. The company has grown to include principals with expertise in forestry, stream and wetlands restoration, aquatic ecology and federal, state and local permitting.
We are a full service contractor and work cooperatively with landowners, fisheries groups and governmental agencies. Our expertise includes design/build capabilities.
After several years of managing and researching restoration projects in the Pacific Northwest, the principals of Aquatic Contracting combined their wide array of knowledge and expertise to create a company uniquely qualified in the field of stream and wetlands restoration.
Comprised of individuals from the Pacific Northwest, our staff is committed to restoring fish and wildlife habitat within our region. We do this by working cooperatively with landowners, fisheries groups and government agencies. Our goal is to see the abundance and health of our fisheries return to the levels of the "good old days".
AC is committed to being a full service contractor. Our expertise in design/build along with our ability to provide planning, permitting, and restoration enhancement services makes us leaders in the field of habitat restoration. We continue to develop and expand our services to meet the increasing needs of restoration.
Recently our forestry division was expanded to include specialized low-impact restoration methods. We've enhanced our cable and winch services, added tree-tipping capabilities, and increased our equipment capacity for skylines and cable yarding.
Our growth and expansion has resulted in the following contracts:
- Multi-year IDIQ for the United States Forest Service (USFS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) for Tree Tipping and Stream Restoration
- Multi-year Forest Engineering and Road Maintenance including stream restoration for the USFS
- Master Services Agreement for Environmental Services with the Bonneville Power Administration
- Water Resources and Environmental Services On-Call Contract for Metro
- Vegetation Management Contract for Metro
- Personal Services Contract for Natural Resources Environmental Consulting Services for The Port of Portland